Friday, March 27, 2015

de quervain tenosynovitis

So I have officially made too many hair bows, hair ties, headbands, etc. Between McKenzie's adoption and Cliff's adoption I have raised over $25,000 just from selling handmade crafts. They sell for roughly $5 each so you can do the math but let me just say that it was a ton of cutting, sewing, glueing, and piecing together of items in a very small time span and it wreaked havoc on my dominant hand. So here is the run down about how we're going to deal with things now that my only source of raising money for Cliff is off the table. 

I'm going to pray, a lot, and I hope you guys will too. Please pray that I find something else to do to make up for the lack of crafting. Please pray that I heal up quickly and can get back to work! I won't be able to make bows for a long, long time...but I think I'll be able to manage bottle cap keychains and badge reels and other things in a few months! Please pray that Cliff isn't forgotten while I'm unable to work to earn his ransom. I will keep shouting for him but we don't get a lot of straight donations so I'm very very nervous! I'm making a ton of stuff now and I'll host an auction on my page https://m.facebook.com/dollfacedivasonline while I'm recovering, so I hope you'll check it out! 

Here is a pic of what's up with my hand if anyone is curious. I'll be in a spica cast for at least six weeks...so add in an extra prayer that I don't go stir crazy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment