Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Winner winner!

Sorry this post is so short! I'm in the middle of packing and getting ready to go on my first road trip with all three kids, and no hubby. Pray for me! haha

You guys have killed it with helping me promote this fundraiser...and the donations? Oh my goodness I am FLOORED by how many people have given to help Cliff come home! My husband did the random generator thing and here are our first winners:

Journal and Pen Set = Winslow Gang
$10 Amazon card = Charity Morris
$10 Subway card = Alex Anderson
Apparent Project Bracelet = Bliss M
Bulgaria Adoption Shirt = Joni K
Hair Clip Set = Shelby Johnson
Hair bow holder and clip set = Carrie Shields
God's Not Dead DVD Set = Lisa W
$25 Amazon Card = Beverly K
$25 Starbucks Card = Lauren S
$25 Barnes and Noble Card = Brian Miller
$25 Options Card = Jaime Vanchura


Congrats to our winners and remember that your names stay in the running!!! You can win again!!! Enjoy your prizes and thank you for caring enough to help this little man come home.

PS I don't recognize some of the names, so if anyone who reads this is friends with a winner, please tag them and let them know to contact me and I'll get them in touch with the person who donated the items!

No comments:

Post a Comment